…my precious…

1. Stacy

November 17th, 2009 at 9:17 am

I would say he is definitely a keeper! Great shots of your little man.

2. Noelia

November 17th, 2009 at 9:35 am

Wow! the bokeh in the first picture is to die for!! What a lovely sweet boy.My 4 year old keeps saying he’s going to marry me when he grows up! I am already thinking I am going to be one of those horrible mothers-in-law that think no one is good enough for their baby!:)

3. nathalie

November 17th, 2009 at 9:59 am

what a handsome little man!!! and yes the girl will be a lucky one! i’m not letting my girl go until she is 25. lol! her daddy says more like 30!

4. Gina

November 17th, 2009 at 11:02 am

This kid just gets cuter and cuter. I remember how gorgeous he was as a baby…and a toddler…and he’s still absolutely beautiful. Logan says “I wuv you so much” too and it gets me. Every. Single. Time!

5. Kristine

November 17th, 2009 at 11:09 am

Heart officially lodged in throat. I can’t wait to have children…

6. Stephanie Castillo

November 17th, 2009 at 6:03 pm

OMG I am all teared up! Excellent writing.. and what a little sweetheart! Reminds me of my own Son (who is 4).. they are just too sweet to handle sometimes 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

7. kimbrali

November 18th, 2009 at 2:47 pm

that was absolutely beautiful michelle. words and images.
    how lucky you are to wake up to that. i felt the same way this morning. i went to bed with just my husband and woke up with two extra little people crushing me. i didnt get hands running through my hair and sweet words in my ear though 🙂

8. jaime lackey

November 18th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

oh I’m crying now. That is so stinkin’ cute. And if that saying is true my boy will also make a ladies heart full one day. Our boys… so sweet. But as of now he says he is only marrying me and I am okay with that! 😉

9. angie monson

November 19th, 2009 at 6:59 pm

He is so Stinking cute!

10. Melissa Corcoran

November 22nd, 2009 at 12:39 am

Truly one of the sweetest things I’ve heard in a long time. Brings tears to my eyes. Nothing more precious than the love of our children. Thank you so much for sharing. And gorgeous images, of course. 🙂

11. Denise