…two birds together…

1. Brooke Drellos

December 17th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

oh wow, Michelle….so beautifully put together…i LOVE it all…you are the WOMAN! 🙂 I totally miss you btw, wish we lived closer to eachother! 🙁 Thanks for an awesome weekend…

2. Brooke Drellos

December 17th, 2010 at 1:43 pm

And..Ron and Jodie…you two were just stunning, and such a dream to work with…I wish you all the happiness life can bring. ~Brooke

3. sophie

December 17th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

this has to be the coolest wedding i have ever seen….so creative I love the flowers….

4. Kristin Weis

December 17th, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I love her colors! You really captured some great shots- looks like they had a blast!

5. Katie

December 17th, 2010 at 4:26 pm

Michelle, you are amazing!!! Jodie & Ron, you are both such an amazing couple and I just loved being there to make your vision come to life. Brooke you are a rockstar, come back and shoot with Michelle again soon!! Amazing!! 🙂

6. jodie & ron montefalcon

December 17th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

once again michelle, you touched our hearts, and reaffirmed why we chose to work with you! the photos are truly stunning and absolutely captured the feel our our day and love for each other, as well as friends and family. even in beautiful mexico, your photos outshine everything! we cannot wait to see more. thanks for your amazing work and hopes for a continued friendship with you!

7. jodie & ron montefalcon

December 17th, 2010 at 6:49 pm

and thank you Brooke as well! we’d love to see some more! and to all our vendors, thanks for the great experience and pleasure to work with all of you!

8. j.kay

December 17th, 2010 at 9:11 pm

WOW! Who makes the brides shoes???? Those are some amazing heels 🙂

9. Denisha

December 23rd, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I remember this couples engagement pics, LOVE THEM! Wow, their wedding pictures are simply gorgeous. Love them all of course, especially the ones in front of the train! Wish my wedding pictures were at least half as great as these!!!